"After all, things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart... and if you're very lucky, a plane ride away” - Sex and the City

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Today I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything

This is probably one of the few music videos I've ever seen that is all filmed from one place, the living room of a house. No extra sound effects, no special costumes, no fancy dance movies... Just a chill atmosphere of a man singing at his own beat. Bruno Mars' song, "The Lazy Song," one of iTunes top ten songs, has easily become a popular song to the youth of America. Not to mention it explains what guys really do when they're at home doing nothing. "Today I don't feel like doing anything, I just want to lay in my bed" are the exact lines of what I feel like half the time I wake up. Listening to this song makes you want to be the laziest person ever. Today "I don't feel like doing anything," but unlike Bruno Mars, I have finals, work, and four papers to write. So to take a break from studying or whatever work you're doing and listen to this song. Because in this song, everyday is Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment