"After all, things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart... and if you're very lucky, a plane ride away” - Sex and the City

Monday, April 25, 2011

Peek-A-Boo, I See You!


 Peek-A-Boo, I See You? I've always wondered if animals had a sense of humor. If they could actually understand what we were
saying to them and react in an intentional funny way. Does this manatee know he's playing hide and seek? Do dogs know it's funny when they chase their tails around? One of my best friends is incredibly entertained by animal pictures. I've never really understood why until she introduced me to StumbleUpon... Then changed my settings to all animals. Bored in class, these little snip its of animals being funny makes my day. Whether intentional or not,  these animals are just flat out funny. Having a bad day? Just take a couple of these pictures I found while stumbling... I mean blogging.



No comments:

Post a Comment